Navaera On-Demand Real-Time for Deposit Fraud
Deposit fraud schemes can be difficult to detect and costly to manage and control. Navaera's On-Demand Deposit Fraud solution analyzes deposit transactions as they occur and responds instantly to possible fraud risks. Unlike traditional detection solutions that queue data or rely on data aggregation to spot fraud events at designated intervals, Navaera's unique fraud detection solution responds to deposit fraud incidents in real time, enabling front-line personnel to actively intercept and prevent deposit fraud losses.
Using Navaera's proprietary event stream processing engine, EnScreen ESP, the solution reviews static and transactional records to detect known and previously unseen deposit fraud schemes from virtually all channels and sources.
Navaera's On-Demand Real-Time Deposit Fraud Protection is cost-efficient and easy to implement. As a SaaS solution, it requires no special hardware, and it is easy to install and configure.
The Navaera On-Demand deposit fraud solution offers these features and benefits:
- Real-time transaction monitoring with flexible rule design that enables analytics to be tailored to address specific organizational risks;
- Comprehensive multi-phase rule analytics that minimize false positives;
- World-class support for implementation, configuration, use and refinement;
- Custom notification scenarios that enable resolution of fraud warnings 24/seven; and
- Distribution of event data in real time to different types of destinations and on various schedules, including email and SMS text.
Navaera's On-Demand Deposit Fraud solution addresses a broad range of traditional and emerging fraud threats involving wire and electronic transfers and other deposit and withdrawal activities. Identified incidents can be managed in Navaera's comprehensive incident management system, EnView IMF, to ensure that instances of deposit fraud are pro-actively identified and controlled.